Monday, October 10, 2011

Petite Hiking to DAKE Hot Spring, on 9th Oct

It's Sunday today, the day when I can feel relaxed and be lazy!(^^)

In the morning, except for meals, I was just sleeping. Then I started to feel guilty. Although I decided to do excercise every day, I haven't done it since I came to NTC. It had been OK till the weekend coz I needed some tie to adjust myself to life here. But it's already Sunday and it made me feel hasty. So I decided to walk down to the town ith my friends in the same life group 'K' and 'C'.

To go and come back, it took one hour, but for us the time seemed to pass faster as we enjoyed the prattle. 'K' teache history in high school and 'C' is a photographer of nudes. We shared what we have done so far in our lives.

If I continued to work for my ex company, I wouldn't have this opportunity to meet new people who have different backgrounds.

On the way back to NTC, the slpe was a bit steep. I hope it will stimulate my muscles and I can be stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment