Monday, October 10, 2011

Formal and Informal, on 8th Oct




Since I arrived at Nihonmatsu Training Center (NTC), I guess I have worn quite formal clothes compared to those when I was an office worker in the shipping industry.

As you can see with the photo, I used to wear short skirts every day, showing the ' Absolute Territory', 絶対領域 in Japanese. Originally, I liked the short skirt, and I have another reason: With my casual fasion, my bosses in other departements were so happy ( I assume) that they never complained about my mistakes ( if they are not too serious) when we made the annual budgets of the vessels. Although female colleagues were feeling annoyed with me, I used to wear informal clothes with lace at the office.

But in NTC, I have to consider T.P.O and wear formal clothes as JICA is strict. So my daily combination is as on the right side of the photo. It's white shirt, cardigans with quiet colors, and tight trousers. For three days in NTC with formal clothes, I have felt that I am an able person with work, haha! Now, not like my ex company, there are no colleagues who are lenient with my mistakes and my lazyness. So I have to work very hard to face reality.


I hope I can manage these tough two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment