Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nihonmatsu Training Center

From 5th Oct, two months training started in Nihonmatsu city, Fukushima prefecture. It is only 65 km from the power plant. I live in the area which is now polluted by radiation.

105 volunteers live in the big center and we always have to act as a group, like the one of language class or life group. People are from different places and have different backgrounds and they will be assigned all over the world, like Indonesia Malawi Egypt, China and so on.


At this moment I have already got fed up with waking up at 6:00 and public bath every day.
I don't like group behavior very much but I hope I can manage this two month.


Hopefully Nihonmatsu training center is close to the convent in Fukushima city where the Catholic nun whom I used to meet in Tokyo lives now. I am very looking forward to seeing her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment