Friday, October 14, 2011

Lack of sleep, on 13th Oct

These days, I'm fucking sleepy all the time.It's obviously becausehe scheduleis too tight these two months.

In the morning, to be on time for flag-raising which starts at 7:00, I have to wake up latest at 6:00. After the classes and study time till 9:00PM, there are so many things to do like washing laundry and taking a bath. Finallly, after the evening roll call at 22:40, I can go to bed. But if I have homework, I can't sleep... So every day, even while I have lunch, I feel very sleepy. I just want to sleep more!!!

Before I came to NTC, I had enjoyed NEET life to the full for six months since I resigned in March. I used to go to sleep at 23:00 and wake up at 8:00, which means I could sleep for 9 hours. As I haven't gotten used to the life in NTC, it's really hard for me to manage.

Although I am enjoying this valuable experience here, I feel like going back to Aomori for a couple of days to relax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment