Saturday, September 3, 2011

Viva, new technology!!!

Yesterday I went to the dental clinic. I want to have my bad teeth fixws before the departure to Malawi coz I really cannot good treatment except for extracting there(>_<)

As you know, my dad used to fix my teeth every time I went back to Aomori. So I really have not gone to other clinic that much and I feel a bit worried. Last time I went to the one near my ex office in Nakameguro. The dentist was not a good one and a filling of my teeth went off in one month. So this time, hoping he has the good technique, I picked up one clinic near my house. The dentist is my dad's friend so I feel a bit relieved.

I had thought I would feel a big pain when the worst tooth was being fixed, coz he needs to dig deeply. But hopefully he didn't!!! Thanks to the new technology!!!!
The dentist said he would put special cream on it and cover. Then it will become clacified naturally. So I did not feel any pain for this tooth!!!

I had never seen this way before when dad was working.
Now I appreciate the progress of human technology...

No comments:

Post a Comment