Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back in Aomori!

Last Friday on 13th May, came back to my hometown, Aomori, Northern part of the main land.

After I passed JOCV on 9th Feb, resigned my job for shipping company on 25th Mar.
Till 13th May stayed in Tokyo to attend the class of editorial college and to meet friends.
Basically in daytime spent the time in Library and in night time met many friends every day.
Completely enjoyed the life in Tokyo without any work!!(^^)

When I left Tokyo, on shinkansen, I was filled with deep emotion to say good bye to my 9 year Tokyo life. So many good things (and a bit of bad things) had happened and all them are now good memories which helped me to proceed to the next part of my life.

Now back in Aomori, completely relaxing with my mom. Every day sleep with mom in the same bedroom to talk about many things like friends. In daytime as she is out for the computer school, I am usually alone in room, stroking my cat's chin and enjoying siesta, haha! In meantime, call driving school to attend the class. Actually before I go to Malawi, I need to get the driver's liscence for motor cycle for my field trip job. And appoximately twice in a week, meet up with my best friend, Junko who also resigned the job as photographer back in Aomori. It is really good that I have plenty of time to sit and talk with her, not caring how much time has passed and what time we need to get up the next day for commuting.

That is my life these days. The temperature is something like 17 degrees and really comfortable.
To be honest, my energy is not yet completely recovered so I have not done a lot of things. But I feel this is really good for my mental health. Maybe it might be last chance for me to spend the time with no rush.

My plan till the assignment to Malawi is like below.

*May
Going to driver's liscence school
Two days JICA seminar in Yokohama on weekend about PMC(Project Cycle Management)

*June
Trip to France and Italy with my mom for 10days
Getting drivers liscence
HIV seminar by JICA in Tokyo


*July
Nothing fixed.
Probably going to Tohoku area which is suffering from radiation for volunteer work
Trip to Kushiro, Hokkaido


*Aug
Nebuta festival、inviting my friend, Mami
http://www.nebuta.or.jp/english/index_e.htm
Paternal grandparents coming to Aomori with uncle and cousin
Trip to Hawai with 'S' Family who are our family friend for 28 years.


*Sep
JICA seminar in Tokyo for a week

*From Oct to Dec
Two month training by JICA.
Is supposed to be held in Fukushima but the training center is used as the shelter.
And I assume it is to be in Osaka.


Anyway, I guess I need a bit of more time to take the rest to be fully recovered...


No comments:

Post a Comment