Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trip to Hokkaido!!

From tomorrow, on 20th, to 26th I am traveling in Hokkaido for a week!!
Hokkaido is my birthplace and this short journey is for thinking over the origin of myself again.

1. 札幌 Sapporo: my birthplace
To visit the apartment which I lived for three years.
To visit my cousin and his wife and his eight month son!
To meet one family friend, the newspaper writer guy who gave a lot of advice with my job hunting and my life in Africa.

2.  東藻琴 Higashi Mokoto
This is the small village I was living from three years old to six years old before I moved to Aomori.
My dad was only one dentist in there.
Will visit some old friends. As it is in such a remote place, finally now I have got the time to visit especially in this time with no job!!

3.  網走 Abashiri
This is the town 40 minutes from Higashi Mokoto.
Will visit the prison museum and drift ice museum.

When I was kid, I used to visit below with family.
http://www.kangoku.jp/world/
http://www.ryuhyokan.com/

4. 知床 Shiretoko
Famous with its beautiful nature.
I must have visited when I was small kids to see the drift ices, but I don't remember at all!
These days, reading the magazines about nature, I was really attracted to see those beautiful natures in Hokkaido so I included this place in the itinerary.
http://www.shiretoko.asia/pamplet_eng.html


In this trip, I will visit the place where I have already been.
But through those old memory places, I want to feel something new and hope it will help to think about myself more deeply and help for the further steps in my future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment