Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mr. N

Mr. N, the Malawian guy who stayed in our house for homestay program by JICA about 8 years ago. The day before yesterday mom found a piece of paper which his contact address is written, so I sent him a email to tell dad passed away and that I will work in Malawi as JOCV.


Immediately, he replied....And surprisingly, it turned out that his home district was Mzimba where I would be assigned!!!! What a coincidence!? The size of Hokkaido and Kyusyu adds up to the one of Malawi. Malawi is not really small and as there are so many cities and town, we are connected with Mzimba accidentally...

Including Mr. N, these days I have come to be fully convinced of that there are so many things which seems beyond just 'strange coincidence' in my life.
I think I am quite lucky with them and sure that those occurrences should be something like pieces of patchwork which guides me to fulfilled life. Someday in the right moment, those pieces will get together and I will know the meaning of why they had happened...


Mom of Mr. N lives and work in the hospital in Mzimba so I will visit her for sure. Mr. N works in Washington DC as a nurse and he will come back to Malawi just for visit sometime in next year. Of course we will meet! I'm really looking forward to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment